us

us

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Amy - "Let's get ready to RRRUUUUUUUUUUMMMBBLE!!!!"

...that's right guys, it's court time again! On Wed., May 8th, I get to, once again, place eyes on the man who took my life from me, thereby reliving the physical, emotional and spiritual pain I've endured in the last 17 months.This will be our 4th or 5th court appearance, and each time, his lawyer has the case extended!  My offender has apparently "found God" and is a changed man, according to what people tell me he posts on Facebook. My answer to that is "too little, too late"!!! My life as I knew it is gone...all because you had to drive with a blood alcohol of 0.16...that's TWICE the legal limit!!!
       I'm not a whiny little girl that has to have things "just so". I face my problems head-on, and if an obvious solution can't be found, I'll find or make one. Always the tomboy as a child, I've never been afraid to get my hands dirty. My parents didn't raise a whiny ass...they raised a hard-ass, fighting, kicking and screaming bitch who doesn't back down!  However, this...this situation, doesn't seem to be one with an "easy fix". I just want my life back. I want the man who took all I had to come to justice, nothing more, nothing less. I survived because, for some reason, God spared me. I appear at every court date looking like my old self bc I fought for it...THAT, I earned! Please everybody say prayers that this SOB gets what he deserves!!!

2 comments:

  1. Praying hard Perky! We all want justice for you and Bailey!! We all support you in your fight!! You give him hell !!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jen!!! Ur prayers helped and I thought about you and Monique the whole time!!! It was very vindicating!

      Delete